This former convent of the Recollectines, listed in the inventory of historical monuments in 1980, is now the Pierre Tassin Cultural Centre. It houses a library, a municipal toy library, a dance hall, a conference room. Temporary and permanent exhibitions (Gambier pipes) as well as other cultural events are organized.
Library opening hours:
- Tuesday from 3pm to 6pm
- Wednesday from 10am to 12pm from 2pm to 6pm
- Friday from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Group visits by appointment, Thursday and Tuesday mornings
Opening hours of the game library:
- Tuesday from 4pm to 6pm
- Wednesday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- Friday from 10am to 11:30am
- Saturday from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm
Games on site or to borrow.
For further information, call +33 324 423 915