Cinema and auditorium : concerts, theatre, muppets... Formerly a military arena, it now offers cinemas (films in VF, VOST, 3D and large screen broadcasts of concerts, operas, ballets, sports events, etc.) and a space for live performances (theatres, songs, concerts, puppets, circuses, etc.)
Two rooms : 376 seats (accessible to the handicapped persons - Dolby Digital) and 89 seats (Dolby SR).
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 8pm and 8:30pm
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 2pm and 8.30pm.
During the French and Belgian school holidays, a session is added on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at 2.30pm.
Timetable for ticketing / reception:
Tuesday from 5pm to 9pm.
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 2:30 pm to 9 pm.
Monday, Thursday and Friday from 8 pm to 9 pm.
Special measures COVID-19In the lobby:
- Wearing a mask is recommended.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available.
- Cleaning of all sensitive areas (stair railings, door handles, etc.) between each session.
- Contactless payment desired, cleaning of the credit card terminal after each use.In the Rooms :
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory, only recommended.
- Every second row will be occupied and there will be two seats between each spectator or group of spectators.
- For the Louis-Jouvet Room (Room 1), the exit will be via the emergency exits. For the Jean-François Stévenin room (Room 2), it will be through the usual exit.
- We also recommend a minimum amount of travel during the session.
For more information and the program, follow us on Facebook