Do not miss
In the very heart of the Ardennes massif, Vieilles-Forges lake is very well situated, some 20 km to the north-west of Charleville-Mézières and a short distance from the Meuse Valley. Surrounded by magnificent woodland which gives it the look of a Canadian lake, its 150 hectares offer a wide choice of leisure activities.
It is very popular with the people of the region in spring and summer: an ideal spot for relaxing and taking it easy in a magnificent setting. Its fine sandy beaches are just perfect for lazing, swimming or enjoying water sports. There is even a specially reserved area for anglers.
The Vieilles-Forges lake site offers a large range of services and activities:
- a leisure centre with introductory sailing courses for children
- a 3-star campsite
- Youplaboum Park, an inflatable games park near the bathing area
- hire of water sports equipment (canoe, paddle, pedal boats, etc) from Cap Ardennes Events
- acrobatic and zip line trails in the Ardennes Terre Aventure Park
- 5 hectares of games inspired by local legends with Elfy Park
Of course, for those who still need to stretch their legs, forest walks are available (the circumference of the lake is about 12 km), or mountain bike trails. And for a quick snack, there are 2 snack bars and 3 ice-cream sellers. Vieilles-Forges lake is ideal for having fun with the family or friends.
Ardennes Terre d'Aventures
CANOE-KAYAK / CAP ARDENNES EVENTS
Camping des Vieilles Forges
Base de Loisirs des Vieilles Forges
Quest Adventure & Outdoor à Haulmé
Fun'Ardennes Location de vélos et kartings
Ardennes Roues Libres
Location Canoë - Kayak - Paddle à Sedan
ARDENNES SPORT LOISIRS
Réserver en ligne
numéro direct du propriétaire
pas de surtaxe