The 'Eureka' is a restaurant-pizzeria in a vaulted cellar of a former brewery in Revin.
Sophie and Stéphane will welcome you in this original and authentic place and will serve you home-made and wood fired pizzas.
The grilled meats are pieces of french beef.
One of our speciality is the piece of beef, grilled in its own cooking juices in a wood-fired oven on a "ardennaise" cast iron plate.
We also suggest you the daily menu and traditional home-cooked meals such as "La cacasse à cul nu", "La Bayenne" and many more...
- To Monday at Friday from 10.30am to 2pm
- Thursday to Saturday from 7am to 21pm
Weekly closure of the pizzeria : Sunday
Located downtown, Pizzeria-Grill
- Takeaway pizzas
- Pieces of beef for two persons cooked over a wood fire
- Pieces of meat cooked at the table on a hot stone grill (reservation required)
- Menu of the day 13,50 € - Dish of the day: 8 €
- Large selection of pizzas (from 7 € to 11 €)
- "A la carte" menus
- Car park in front of the restaurant
Capacity: 40 seats
Mr. Parlier: 03 24 40 24 62